If you are interested in more Reformed material written by and for Christian young people, click on the picture below to visit the website of the Beacon Lights magazine.
What is the goal of Beacon Lights?
- To unite all Protestant Reformed Young People’s Societies so that they may work in close unity and secure a sense of solidarity.
- To seek the mutual edification of the members of this Federation and to strive for the development of talents as becomes Christian young people.
- To strive to maintain our specific Protestant Reformed character with a united front.
- To promote the welfare of the Protestant Reformed Churches, in which we have a name and a place.
Feel free to reach out to a member of the Beacon Lights staff if you have any questions.
- Brendan Looyenga, Editor-in-Chief: email@example.com
- Daniel Gritters, Managing Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jake Dykstra, Business Manager/Subscriptions: email@example.com
- Leah Decker, Promotions Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onderwijzer: email@example.com